DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws.
Notice of any claim of copyright infringement related to this website should be provided to the following designated agent of the service provider:
In accordance with the DMCA, we will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our designated copyright agent identified above by the copyright owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to us by providing our designated copyright agent listed above with the required information pursuant to the DMCA in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Pursuant to Section 512(f) of the DMCA, you may be subject to liability if you knowingly make a material misrepresentation that activity is infringing.